Looking to go whitewater rafting near Aspen Colorado? From roaring rapids to lazy rivers, the magnificent Elk Mountain range has a variety of adventures to offer. These fantastic Aspen Colorado river rafting tour companies can help you experience the trip of a lifetime.
Aspen Whitewater Rafting (AWR)
Founded in 2004 by a group of skilled, experienced river guides, Aspen Whitewater Rafting’s staff lives and breathes whitewater. From making bookings to ensuring you choose the perfect trip for your needs, to leading you down the rivers alongside their all-star team of professional river guides, AWR’s hands-on owners will be with you every step of the way. Whitewater is more than simply a summer job for their staff and their core group of guides strives to present each client with a pleasant, safe, and thrilling day on the river.
Aspen Whitewater Rafting’s trip options include:
- Rafting the Middle Roaring Fork River
- Upper Roaring Fork River Rafting
- Slaughterhouse Falls River Rafting
- Full day of river rafting in Browns Canyon
- Paddling the Fractions section of the Arkansas River
- A full day of Arkansas river rafting on both the Numbers and Pine Creek sections
- Rafting the Shoshone section of the Colorado River
- Roaring Fork Inflatable Kayak (Ducky) river trip
- Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) rental in Aspen and SUP instruction
Aspen Whitewater Rafting has two Colorado Locations
520 Durant St.
Aspen, Colorado 81611
(inside Hamilton Sports)
Twin Lakes Location
759 Highway 82
Twin Lakes, Colorado 81251
Blazing Adventures started business in 1973 with whitewater rafting, and it remains the foundation of their business. The also offer trips in inflatable kayaks (duckies) and stand up paddleboard (SUP) trips that even include a a riverside BBQ lunch!
Blazing Adventures has guided river trips along the Roaring Fork River, located in the heart of Aspen, the Colorado River, which runs through picturesque Glenwood Canyon, and the Arkansas River, which provides a breathtaking trip over Independence Pass.
Guided Rafting Trips near Aspen with Blazing Adventures
- Shosone (SKILL LEVEL: Advanced – Beginner)
- Triple Shosone (SKILL LEVEL: Advanced – Intermediate)
- Numbers (SKILL LEVEL: Extreme – Advanced)
- Browns Canyon (SKILL LEVEL: Advanced – Intermediate)
- Upper Roaring Fork (SKILL LEVEL: Advanced – Beginner)
- Lower Roaring Fork (SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate – Beginner)
- Slaughterhouse (SKILL LEVEL: Extreme – Advanced)
Guided Inflatable Kayak (Ducky) Trips around Aspen Colorado with Blazing Adventures
- Roaring Fork River Kayaking (SKILL LEVEL: Advanced – Intermediate)
Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Trips near Aspen with Blazing Adventures
- Colorado River SUP Stand Up Paddleboard Guided Trip
- North Star Nature Preserve SUP Stand Up Paddleboard Guided Trip
Blazing Adventures has Two Colorado Locations
555 E Durant Avenue
Aspen, Colorado 81611
1 Village Mall
Snowmass Village, CO 81615
Elk Mountain Expeditions
After working with other river companies across the country, the founders started Elk Mountain Expeditions in 2012 with the idea of creating adventures that prioritize the customer experience. Smaller outings with highly experienced guides and an emphasis on detail are what distinguishes this Aspen Colorado river rafting tour company. Whether you choose their whitewater rafting tours in Aspen or their fly fishing packages, you can expect outstanding customer experiences both on and off Aspen’s gorgeous waterways with Elk Mountain Expeditions.
Aspen Colorado River Rafting Tour Options with Elk Mountain Expeditions:
- Whitewater Rafting Slaughterhouse Falls
- Paddling the Lower Roaring Fork
- Rafting the Upper Roaring Fork near Aspen Colorado
- Rafting The Numbers section of the Arkansas River
- Paddling Browns Canyon
- Full Day trip on the Arkansas River’s Pine Creek & Numbers sections
- Kayaking in duckies (inflatable kayaks) near Aspen
Fly Fishing in Aspen Guided Trips
- Guided wade fishing in Aspen Colorado
- Aspen area float fishing guided trips
- Trophy fishing at the Bar ZX still-water trout fishery
Elk River Expeditions will outfit you with everything you need for these fly fishing trips near Aspen Colorado. Their professional guides will provide instruction, all your gear, transportation…even snacks and drinks. Just bring your sense of adventure and enjoy an amazing day of fishing in Aspen Colorado!
Elk Mountain Expeditions Location
100 Smuggler Mountain Rd
Aspen, CO 81611
Whitewater Rafting, LLC near Aspen Colorado
Since 1974, Whitewater Rafting, LLC has been operating on the Colorado River in Glenwood Springs, CO, not far from Aspen. Erik and Phoebe Larsson bought the firm from its founder Ken Larson and family in 2012, and they are excited to carry on the family company heritage for another 40 years!
Rafting Trips around Aspen Colorado from Whitewater Rafting, LLC
- Half Day Rafting Trip (Most Popular)
- Full Day Rafting Trip near Aspen Colorado
- Short & Mild Rafting Trip near Aspen Colorado
- Double Shoshone Rafting
- Double Extreme Shoshone Rafting
- Private Raft Trips
Whitewater Rafting, LLC Location
2000 Devereux Road
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
Toll Free: 1-800-993-7238
Being near the Colorado River, Arkansas River Valley, and Roaring Fork Valley areas around Aspen is guaranteed to give you an incredibly scenic river adventure. If you’re looking for a good time on the water, teaming up with a well-reviewed Aspen Colorado river rafting tour company will surely provide you with a trip you’ll remember for a lifetime!